1. The official site of the National Lincoln and Continental Owners Club organization, of which we are a part, is here. The National site offers a description of the Club's purpose, activities, history and a list of LCOC Regions throughout the world.
2. The Western Region of LCOC (California) has a site here.
3. You'll also find a great deal of Lincoln information at David Ferguson's 'Lincoln Page' here.
4. If you want to see more Lincoln pictures, be sure to check our our Lincoln Photo Scrapbook here.
5. Oregon Cam Grinding has a couple of nice Lincoln photos on their site.
6. If you're looking for other car clubs, you'll find a comprehensive list at Cruisin' USA here.
The Pacific Northwest Region of the Lincoln & Continental Owners Club welcomes everyone who enjoys and appreciates Lincolns - classic and new. Founded in 1954, our Lincoln and Continental Club is dedicated to enjoying, driving, maintaining and restoring our favorite marque of automobile. As a car club, we provide our automobile club members with social events, motoring tours, publications and information. The Lincoln Club is an Oregon non-profit corporation, presently operating as the Pacific Northwest Region of the Lincoln and Continental Owners Club. Membership is open to everyone who owns a Lincoln or Continental, or has an appreciation for these fine automobiles.